- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Remove the Compact Flash Cover .
2. Press the Warm Restart switch .
3. When "." appears at the center on the left-hand side of the screen, enter "3" from the
4. Enter the 8-digit service code and touch [END]. (Default value: 00000000)
Initial Mode: Total Clear
Touch Panel Adjustment
Image Data Clear
Clear FAX Setting
• To adjust the position of the Touch Panel display
• Make this adjustment if the Touch Panel is slow to respond to a pressing action.
• When the control panel is replaced.
1. Touch [Touch Panel Adjustment] from the Initial mode screen.
2. Following the arrow mark, touch the four points (+) sequentially on the screen using a
• Be sure to touch the very center of each point.
• Use care not to damage the screen surface with the tip of the pen.
After clearing the memory,or if the touch panel detection function is not working correctly,follow this procedure to calibrate the touch screen.Press the yellow reset key ,press 1993 and press red stop key 5 times to open the self diagnostics menu.On the touch screen press Touch Screen Adjust.Use a pointed tool to press the upper left mark.Press the lower right mark after it appears.Touch a few spots on the touch pannel to confirm that the marker appears exactly where the screen is touched.When you are finished press OK on the scree,touch Exit on the screen to close the self diagnostic menu and save the calibration settings.
Remove the plastic cover located in the right side of machine near USB and LAN port,touch the reset micro switch,on the screen panel is displayed Touch panel adjustment and adjust the panel,press the Trouble reset and the Exit to return in copy mode.If necessary repeat the adjust.
You need to calibrate the touch screen.
Press Yellow key
On the key pad Press 1-9-9-3.
Press 5 times the red key (the 5th old a little longer)
(If everything is good in the touch screen shows an option "calibrate touch screen")
Try to touch there and will show a little arrow on each corner. With a pen click there to calibrate the touch screen.
Click exit and its done
hit additional functions.....let go
hit the 2 and the 8 key together.... let go
hit additional function ......let go
then on the screen hit copier...
this will put + on the screen touch the + in the 9 possitions it pots up in and then hit reset twice. if this doesnt align it you have to replace the screen.
Start with service mode, Additional functions(looks like * key), then 2,8 together, then addit. func. again. Has to be a fluid motion. If done right you will see a screen with copier, and whatever options the copier has. Hit copier key. Hit function key. Hit panel key. Hit touch key option, hit OK. Then touch the nine + signs. once complete. press reset to get out and test results. Hope this helps.