- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi if the phone is on the loading screen then press the menu+l key it should bring you to the home screen what you should do is call tmobile and let them know that you just bought it and you want the sidekick plan thats the only way your setting will stay
turn it on but beofre pressing button to turn it on, press and hold the
l button then press the on button. Once yu see a sidekick icon that
looks confused on yur screen, yu may let go and it will ask to reboot.
And you do so. Hopefully this works for you.
1) Remove the battery from your device
2) Flip open the screen
3) with the battery removed, press and hold the W key on the keyboard. Press and hold it and don't let go until I say so. :)
4) Put the battery in (you're still holding "W" right? Good). This is a little tricky to do but you can do it.
5) Keep holding W! :)
6) The device will boot to a screen that has a picture of a SK with Xs
for eyes and stars spinning around it's head, like it's been clonked on
the head. When you see this, you can let go of the "W" key.
7) After a few more seconds you'll see a screen that says "Sorry!
Please restart your device by selecting the Reboot button. If this
screen appears again, contact Customer Care."
8) Click the Reboot button on the screen, and hope for the best.