Question about Computers & Internet
Hello, I will try and provide some relevant descriptions of the problem.
1. using onboard video, machine just "lost" or had no visual output on the monitor.
2. switched monitors, same result. put monitors on different box, worked fine
3. put a new (e-gforce 6200) graphics card in agp slot. initially worked!
4. after a few days when bios passed control to OS, i got 5 cursors and seemingly 5 screens, nothing ledgible.
5. took new card out. hooked back up to onboard video
6, no change , get the several distorted screens.
7. went into bios and only change i initiated was to load optomized default settings.
MY GUESS IS THE NORTH BRIDGE ON MOTHER BOARD IS BAD, REPLACE MOTHER BOARD.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2012 | Nvidia GeForce GT 520 1 GB DDR3 Video Card...
Feb 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2009 | ATI Mobility RADEON Graphic Card
Jul 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 31, 2008 | ATI RADEON X1650 Graphic Card
Dec 13, 2007 | ATI RADEON 9550 Graphic Card
Mar 12, 2007 | ATI RADEON 9600 Pro, (256 MB) AGP Graphic...
Jan 18, 2017 | HP Computers & Internet
380 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!