Question about Graphics Cards
Hello, I will try and provide some relevant descriptions of the problem.
1. using onboard video, machine just "lost" or had no visual output on the monitor.
2. switched monitors, same result. put monitors on different box, worked fine
3. put a new (e-gforce 6200) graphics card in agp slot. initially worked!
4. after a few days when bios passed control to OS, i got 5 cursors and seemingly 5 screens, nothing ledgible.
5. took new card out. hooked back up to onboard video
6, no change , get the several distorted screens.
7. went into bios and only change i initiated was to load optomized default settings.
MY GUESS IS THE NORTH BRIDGE ON MOTHER BOARD IS BAD, REPLACE MOTHER BOARD.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2012 | Nvidia GeForce GT 520 1 GB DDR3 Video Card...
Feb 08, 2010 | Graphics Cards
Sep 15, 2009 | ATI Mobility RADEON Graphic Card
Jul 11, 2009 | Graphics Cards
Jul 31, 2008 | ATI RADEON X1650 Graphic Card
Dec 13, 2007 | ATI RADEON 9550 Graphic Card
Mar 12, 2007 | ATI RADEON 9600 Pro, (256 MB) AGP Graphic...
380 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: