Question about HP Deskjet 6980 InkJet Photo Printer
Quoted from an email from HP tek…
worked like a charm!!! /thumbsup
"Thank you for contacting HP Total Care.
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
1. Remove all paper from the printer.
2. Remove all the cables from the back of the printer.
3. Remove the back access panel from the back of the printer. This should give you access to the paper rollers. Ensure there is no paper in the rollers.
4. Roll the paper rollers by hand upward five full rotations and then downward the same amount. Please note that some printers will lock up going downward, if this occurs don't worry about rolling any further.
5. Close the back access panel and reseat the cables. Power the printer back on.
6. Reseat the paper and print a test page.
If the issue persists, the printer will require service. For service options, please contact us at 1-800-474-6836 during our hours of operation Monday-Friday 8am-12midnight and Saturday 11am-6pm EST. If you prefer, we can also set up to have someone call you back with your service options. If you would like a callback, please email back with a preferred phone number and time frame for the call.
If you need further assistance, please reply to this message and we will be happy to assist you further. "
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
Mar 04, 2011 | Canon i 70 InkJet Printer
Jun 13, 2010 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Nov 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jun 18, 2009 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Apr 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Dec 07, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
May 06, 2008 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Jan 20, 2008 | HP DeskJet 710c InkJet Printer
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: