Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
How do I replace the battery on the Sansa e200 player?
1. Remove the back on the e200 by removing the 4 screws.
2. Lift off the back by using a finger nail or a small flat head screw driver. It will not take a lot of force to remove.
NOTE: When replacing the e200 battery be sure that the contacts on the battery line up with the contacts on the player.
3. The battery has three gold contacts on one end of the battery, which is near the words SanDisk Sansa. Be sure these contacts match up with the three gold contacts on the back of the player.
4. Lightly push the lined up battery up against the contacts of the player until the bottom end of the battery can be pushed into place.
5. Replace the lid to the back of the player and then plug the player into the computer using the Sansa cable.
6. Once the player has connected to the computer and is ready to be used or says "Connected", unplug the device.
NOTE: If the device goes directly to a black screen after unplugging it, then the battery has been replaced incorrectly. Take the back off the player once again and flip the battery around and the e200 device should work properly.
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
May 17, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Aug 17, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
May 23, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Jan 08, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Oct 09, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Aug 29, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: