Question about Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-5120C Pass-Through Scanner
It seems youre facing an issue with the scanner consumables - pad and pick roller. It is a goos idea to replace both of them at the same time. Also check the feed and exit rollers (the two rollers on the upper part of the scanner) as the get sticky causing problems like the one you describe.
Posted on Nov 01, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You may want to try using Laser Fiche. This scanning software allows you to select "Duplex" which allows you to scan double sided document
Posted on Nov 29, 2007
Please clean the separation pad and the pick roller.
If this don't help change them.
The Fujitsu sparepart numbers:
pick roller PA03289-0001
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
Check in the order as i had written.
1. Is both the scanners are connected in usb, then this problem will arise. Connect fujistu in scsi and check it. And connect only the cannon and check. because there is a chance of usb port or usb cable problem.
2. Then it depends up on the driver you are selecting. whether you may be selecting fujitsu and giving scan .
3. Check is the driver for cannon is properly installed and also have a check in the device manager is there is any question mark is showing in the driver for particular scanner.
4. If you are using any certain application like scandall application you can select the scanner whichyou want it to scan by selecting the SELECT SCANNER.
5. Is your driver is a new version. If new version is available then update the driver and check it out.
If you have any other problem you can contact me .Regd. the fujistu i can help you.
My mail id is : email@example.com.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
When ever you face such type of issue, the Scanner will display U-2 error with the Red led blinking and the TWAIN display will be "The multi feed is detected.(Code DS32006)".
To resolve the issue, please follow the steps provided below:
#Check if the documents satisfy paper specification? Please refer to the Operator’s Guide for paper specification, paying
attention to the following points:
• Is there any print within 10mm x 10 mm square in the center of documents on the top?
• Is multi feed error detected by paper length when scanning documents with different length?
• Is there perforation in the center of documents?
#Check ADF and clean pick roller, Pad ASY and around DF sensor with care.
#Replace Pick roller and Pad ASY and see if the error is removed. Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen. When the counter exceeds the permitted values, replace Pick roller or Pad ASY. If the error still occurs, confirm that the cable is correctly connected then replace the sensor.
Hope the above information will be helpful.
Please revert if you have further queries.
Thanks & regards,
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2013 | Fujitsu fi Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 18, 2012 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Jun 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
You can specify the method for restarting scanning of documents when a paper jam occurs in the feeder.
For information on the optional products required to use this function, see "Optional Products Required for Each Function."
Details of each item are shown below.
[From 1st Page]: If a paper jam occurs in the feeder, scanning starts again from the first page of the document. [From Stopped Original]: If a paper jam occurs in the feeder, scanning starts again from the page of the document scanning was interrupted.
Jun 10, 2011 | Canon ImageCLASS D1120 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 28, 2017 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Sep 30, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
May 06, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
May 29, 2008 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: