Question about Delstar DS 917 Digital Media Player
It opens with an opening pic but turns black all the time! it came from a pic i selected as my wallpaper.i think its virus. help please. butr it is on. computers doesnt read it...
Format your MP4 player by following below steps
1. Open a command prompt within Windows:
START >> RUN >> cmd
2. At the command prompt type:
format x:/FS:FAT (where x is the letter of your "removable disk"
3. When warned "WARNING! The cluster size for this volume, 64K bytes, may cause application compatibility problems, particularly with setup applications. The volume must be less than 2048 MB in size to change this if the default cluster size is being used.
Proceed with Format using a 64K cluster (Y/N)?" choose Y
4. Do not name the volume when prompted - just press "ENTER" for none.
5. After format is complete, go to Windows Explorer and you shold now be able to create folders and add MP4s again.
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2013 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
The screen on your laptop goes black after every few seconds.
It resumes after a mouse-click or after a key-press.
Click on Start --> In search bar, type power options and press Enter.
"Select a power plan" window will be opened.
Click on "Change plan settings" next to "Balanced (recommended)".
In "Turn off the display", select "Never" from the drop-down menu under both the options "On battery" and "Plugged in".
Now click on "Save changes" button.
hope this helps
Nov 20, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Mar 06, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 05, 2009 | Daewoo DTQ-13P2FC 13" TV
Jan 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2008 | Philips SA3125\02 MP3 Player
Feb 01, 2008 | Nokia 6670 Handheld
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: