Most likely dust on the scanner optics causing scanner to be unable to go to home position. Solution would be to disassemble scanner assy and clean optics or replace scanner assembly.Note HP service manual says to replace scanner assy.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
52 Scanner Error The all-in-one has experienced an internal
1. Turn off the power by using the power
switch, and then wait at least 30
2. If a surge protector is being used,
remove it. Plug the all-in-one directly
into the wall socket.
3. Check the FFC connection between the
formatter and the scanner.
NOTE Do not bend or fold the
FFCs during the removal or
4. Try connecting the product to a different
power source or surge protector.
5. Turn on the power and wait for the all-inone
6. If the error persists, replace the laser scanner assembly
hp laserjet 3055 by scanner error 6
Solution: I found a very small piece of paper between the glass and the scanner housing. The lamp's seen that and sent the error message. Nobody find that little stucked paper and the "IT expert" sad: need to buy a new machine because he can't repair it. So, sometimes the solution is very easy just need some attention. :)