Don't put the battery / power on. Take the phone to the mechanic / nokia service center on urgent basis. They will remove the remnents of the water and salt over the circuit.
If the problem is still not solved, either the power supply or the motherbaord will require a replacement.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If it's at the point where the screen isn't working properly, it's dead. If you have some kind of extended warranty, it may cover it, but there's no real way to bring it back from being water damaged, unfortunately.
u can save ur buddy by takin it to a service station as soon as possible....... but b4 tat remove its pannel, battery etc etc and keep it in the sun 4 some tym.... remember ur screen shudn face the sun light...
i got the same problem with my nokia 3110..i've just took out my memory card,sim card and battery and after 5 mins i kept battery inside and switched on then it worked,next with sim card and again with 3 of 'em..now the problem is solved
To help drying out the phone, I suggest taking the phone apart. (i.e. battery, sim card, back cover, etc) putting it all into a container of rice, Use a container that you can put a lid on. Let the phone set in the rice for a couple of days. The uncooked rice will draw the moisture out of the equipment. This will dry it out, but whether or not it shorted the unit out is your next step.