Question about Dell Inspiron 8600 Notebook
You should get I touch with their customer support they were very helpful when my av was not working....http://www.quickheal.com/submitticket/
Posted on Jul 29, 2013
Where is the Quick heal directory in our pc
Posted on Feb 23, 2010
i got complete solution for that but you have to tell wich version of Quick heal you using if that is 2007 or 2008 i can help with this tooal go and download Quick Heal Removal Tool from here
click on this link you will get one removal tool for that
if you are using Quickheal 2009 version then click on the below link and get the removal tool
if still problem not cleared go to safe mode and uninstall it
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Ok this is one of my two options since I cannot install the software to give a exact no fail answer for ya:
1) Open My Computer
2) Go to Program Files
3) Look for something called Quick Heal
4) Open that folder and then look for one of the following files:
[Note: * 's are Widcards: Meaning anything after or in place of that is fine.]
unins*.exe, uninst.exe or anything called Uninstall or like it.
If you see one run it as it will most likely work and remove it for you.
Also in some rare cases there is a Setup.exe that has the capability of removing the software as well.
My second option would be to if you can find the Quick Heal folder is to click the folder once to highlight it, Hold Shift and press Delete to permenantly delete it and then go about something that works but I warn you if you do any mistakes can cause issues:
1) Go to Start > Run
2) Then type cmd and hit enter.
3) Once you see the run Dialog type: msconfig
4) Press Enter
5) Go to the services tab and uncheck any box that in the manufacturer says Quick Heal in any means or is in the Startup Item Part.
6) Go to the Services tab and before you do anything check the "Hide all Microsoft services"
7) Look under Service and Manufacturer for things labeled Quick Heal and uncheck them
8) Click Apply and then Ok and then then the reboot option.
This process should manually remove Quick Heal but I suggest you only do this for this program.
I sincerely hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2011 | Acer PC Laptops
Jul 22, 2011 | NEC PC Laptops
Feb 05, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario CQ61420us Notebook
Oct 25, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Oct 17, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Sep 22, 2009 | Compaq Evo N620c Notebook
Jan 06, 2009 | HP Pavilion DV6700Z Notebook
Jul 03, 2008 | Sony VAIO FXA63 Notebook
618 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!