The problem is the unit dont turn on or charge for that matter. it havent been dropped,i bought a new charger thinkin it was the charger still nothing,i also changed the battery around still no progress also i tryed it without the battery still nothing.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
should find out why the original charger stopped working in the first place... was it a faulty mother board really.
anyway if the ratings on the charger you bought are for that laptop indeed, then it should power up the laptop minus the battery. ofcourse if you put in charger minus battery, dont expect it to show the charging led..just try to power it on
Hi three things come to mind, you dropped it but usually they wont admit it (dont go mad they usually all break when you do) if it rattles the capacitor under the power switch just fell off (common you have to solder it back on) if not that you replaced the bottom screen and forgot to insulate the metal of the back of the screen against the circuit board and blew either the f1 or f2 fuses (Replace them if you did) last thing i wont go into if you havent pulled it apart if you have reply and i will tell you Good Luck
The sidekick 3 has an issue with thte charging port. If you have a friend with a sidekick 3 or sidekick ID, try one of their batteries. If your unit powers on, the charging port has gone bad.
the repair for a charginf port runs about 80-100 dollars. A cheaper work around is to get a charging cradle that has a spare battery charger slot. They run about 30 dollars on ebay and it will allow you to charge the bettery seperate from the phone.
those kind of problems are fixed by totally changing the parts... because nano technology is very hard to fix.. you could also try opening it and clean a bit the outside of the lens and see if that helps.. but i doubt it because it could be or will be a sulfated contact
dnt drain the batteries of your phones...if that happens pls buy multicharger or battery shock,remove the battery..... charge it for about 5min or shock the battery if ur using battery shock...be sure u positioned it ryt....den put it back on ur phone then charge it or continue the charging on the multicharger until its full !!!!im pretty sure of it....im encountering the same prob as urs before and thats what i did and it work!!!!