Question about ASUS A8N-VM Motherboard
I have A8N-VM Motherboard and AMD Athlon 3200+ Processor with 1GB DDR RAM. I have 250GB IDE HDD and I want to replace it with a 500GB SATA or 500GB SATA II.
Does my Motherboard support it?
Yes, your motherboard features 2x SATA II ports so you can add any sata II hardrive
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2012 | ECS KN1 EXTREME Socket 939/nFroce...
Aug 04, 2011 | ASUS A7N266-VM Motherboard
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Motherboards
Feb 05, 2011 | ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe nVidia nForce4 SLI...
Nov 22, 2010 | ASUS K8V-VM (K8V-VM GREEN) Motherboard
Dec 16, 2008 | ASUS A8N-VM Motherboard
Oct 30, 2008 | ASUS A8N-SLI Premium Motherboard
Jun 16, 2008 | ASUS K8V-VM (K8V-VM GREEN) Motherboard
Jan 10, 2008 | ASUS A8N-VM Motherboard
May 04, 2007 | ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe Motherboard
250 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!