Re: I just got the Precision PC Gaming Hd set, but people...
Yes there should be a little speaker like icon in the task bar also known as the start bar or menu double click on it.. the there should be a drop down menu that says options.. click it then click properties go through the scroll down menu and make sure that microphone is checked.. then click ok or apply. then adjust your volume for the mic
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Friend there are two possible solutions that i can suggest:
1) Maybe you don't have an updated antivirus on your computers
so a part of your driver maybe corrupted.
A possible solution is to install an updated antivirus program if you do not not have any or update it to your antivirus company's web site if you have already. After doing this reinstall your driver for your sound card. Then there you go.
2) Maybe you are not using a sound card (it is recommended that you use a soundcard to have the best sound). If you do not have one you'll need to buy one. After doing this repeat my solution number 1).
Thanks i hope i have solved your problem.
P.S. please rate me if it helped you!
2. other wise ur pc mic supporting software is not properly added
sol. if u r using windows xp, double click the volume icon ( located on ur desktop startmenu bar) click options, properties,
recording, and check the microphone then click ok button
check and select the microphone button and increase the volume and check it
3. check sound functions, some times ur software used in voice cancelation mode change mode.