- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I believe the only battery you have to replace is in the Remote Control ? The picture frame itself does not have a battery .. only the A/C connection.
To Install or Replace the Remote Control Battery :
1. Hold the Remote Control with the control buttons facing downward.
2. While pressing down on the ridged area of the battery cover, pull the tray out.
3. Place a "CR2025" Lithium battery on the tray with the positive "+" end facing toward you.
4. Close the tray.
How to replace the battery in the remote control:
1. Hold the remote control with the buttons facing down.
2. Push and hold the small release tab while pulling the battery tray out.
3. Replace the "CR2025" Lithium battery on the tray with the positive (+) side facing up.
4. Push the tray back in until it clicks into place.
[PDF]7”Digital Photo Frame User ManualFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML Digital Photo Frame. Please read carefully and follow all warnings and instructions in this User's ... Product: 7”LCD Screen Digital Photo Picture Frame... www.x-digitalmedia.com/PDFs/7inch.pdf - Similar pages
If you are not able to find your connecting cable.
and i am assuming your need is to transfer the data
to comp. Well what you can do is you can take out the memory card and fix it into the card reader (you will get a card reader vey cheap anywhere.). and connect it to your comp.
Now your card will work as a flash drive and you can transfer data easily then...
Hope this helps you out.. :)