Question about Nintendo Wii Console
I turn on the wii remotes and the blue lights flash across the bottom then immediately turns off. I have the rechargeable battery packs in all three remotes. I tried to sync all of them but when the back cover is taken off to hit the reset button the battery pack comes out at the same time.
1. Press the Power button on the Wii console to turn it on.
2. Remove the battery cover on the back of the Wii Remote you wish to sync up.
3. Remove the battery pack & install regular batteries.
4. On the back of the Wii remote press the SYNC button just below the batteries. The Player LED will blink.
5. Open the SD Card Slot cover on the front of the Wii console and press the SYNC button on the inside of the compartment.
6. When the Player LED blinking stops, the syncing is complete. The LED that is illuminated indicates the player number (1 through 4).
7. Quickly remove the batteries and reinsert your Battery Pack.
8. Return to Step 2 for each other remote.
You may run into this issue any time your battery pack has a 0% charge left in it for a duration. Try to keep them charged to prevent it from occuring in the future.
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 03, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 03, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Oct 14, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jul 28, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jul 21, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 26, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 04, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite
Mar 17, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
493 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!