Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I get an 'Ink system failed' error code. ' 0xc18a0006' I tried the online reboot solution. No help
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2015 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 19, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 08, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 23, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 14, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 18, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
453 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: