Question about HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I can get the machine to print this odd size envelope, help
1. When you print, use Ctrl-P (instead of the print button) to open the printing dialog.
2. Click "Printing Preferences"
3. Then go to the "Paper/Quality" tab and click on the "Customs..." button.
4. Choose a name from the menu and enter the desired paper size. Note: Custom 1, 2, or 3. You cannot change the names;-(
5. Save your entry.
6. In "Size is..." choose the proper name from the menu.
Please let me know if this worked for you.
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Laser Printer
Jun 09, 2009 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 11, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 10, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 29, 2008 | HP 4250 Monochrome LaserJet Printer
Nov 13, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!