Question about Transcend T-Sonic 840 MP3 Player
Combining a mirrored surface and metal body, Transcend’s MP840 catches people’s eyes. This new MP3 player is easy to carry because of its compact size (82mm long x 40.5mm wide x 12.5mm deep) and light weight (70g with battery). The 1.8-inch color TFT-LCD screen with high resolution (176 x 220 pixels), which delivers the best image quality, is especially designed for video and photo playback. The 3-phase wheel is easy to use and the brilliant graphic user interface displays clearly through the shiny screen.
As a portable multimedia center, the MP840 supports many audio and video formats such as MTV, JPG, BMP, MP3, WMA, WMA-DRM10, and WAV. This allows you to enjoy your favorite videos, music, or photos. In addition, you can read e-books with the MP840. It features a lyrics display, and is equipped with 7 equalizer effects that include a customizable USER EQ mode for you to create your own music style. With a fully charged battery, the MP840 supports up to 30 hours of continuous playback, so you can enjoy music all day.
The versatile MP840 is not just a portable entertainment center, but also provides many useful functions such as digital voice recorder, FM radio, FM recorder, real time clock to display world times, and has a 13-language interface. The language-learning feature, with adjustable playing speed and A-B repeat function, helps you learn foreign languages in an effective way. The built-in Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connector provides quick charging and data transferring. MP840 is now available in two capacities: 2GB (Glacier White) and 4GB (Mystery Black).
- 1.8-inch (176 x 220 pixel) Super Color LCD Display for Playing Videos and Photos
- Plays Music, Video (.mtv) and Photos (.jpg, .bmp)
- MP3 Player supports MP3, WMA, WMA-DRM10 (subscription music) and WAV music formats
- FM Radio (FM Radio recording and the ability to preset 20 FM radio stations)
- Advanced Digital Voice Recorder
- Ability to read E-books (.txt)
- Karaoke-type lyrics display
- VAD (Voice Activation Detection), Very High quality Gapless Audio Recordings
- A-B repeat function allows you to continuously replay a designated section of a track
- Variable Track Playback speeds
- Supports 13 user languages including song/artist name display
(English, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese)
- USB Flash Drive capabilities for data transfer and storage
- Included Software can be used to Lock your computer and setup Passwords for your files
- 7 Equalizer effects, including a customizable USER EQ setting
- Powered using a rechargeable Li-ion battery (fully charged battery supports over 30 hours of
continuous music operation) *
- Hi-Speed Mini USB 2.0 port for easy computer connectivity and fast file transfers
- Real Time Clock (RTC) displays local and world times
- Sleep Mode, preset the player to Auto-Power OFF after 15, 30, or 60 minutes
- Automatic screen saver runs if the unit is idle for more than a few seconds, this acts as a battery saving measure
hope this info helps u....
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
How to insert lyrics in transcend mp 840
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
How can i play T-sonic After complete formatin ?
Maybe it has driver and all deleted>>>
Please help me
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2013 | Transcend Information Transcend StoreJet...
Feb 11, 2010 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Sep 01, 2009 | Transcend T.sonic 610 MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2009 | Transcend 32GB ExpressCard SSD, MLC 32 GB...
May 29, 2008 | Transcend 32GB ExpressCard SSD, MLC 32 GB...
Feb 27, 2008 | Transcend (589307) Media
415 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: