Question about Transcend T-Sonic 840 MP3 Player
Combining a mirrored surface and metal body, Transcend’s MP840 catches people’s eyes. This new MP3 player is easy to carry because of its compact size (82mm long x 40.5mm wide x 12.5mm deep) and light weight (70g with battery). The 1.8-inch color TFT-LCD screen with high resolution (176 x 220 pixels), which delivers the best image quality, is especially designed for video and photo playback. The 3-phase wheel is easy to use and the brilliant graphic user interface displays clearly through the shiny screen.
As a portable multimedia center, the MP840 supports many audio and video formats such as MTV, JPG, BMP, MP3, WMA, WMA-DRM10, and WAV. This allows you to enjoy your favorite videos, music, or photos. In addition, you can read e-books with the MP840. It features a lyrics display, and is equipped with 7 equalizer effects that include a customizable USER EQ mode for you to create your own music style. With a fully charged battery, the MP840 supports up to 30 hours of continuous playback, so you can enjoy music all day.
The versatile MP840 is not just a portable entertainment center, but also provides many useful functions such as digital voice recorder, FM radio, FM recorder, real time clock to display world times, and has a 13-language interface. The language-learning feature, with adjustable playing speed and A-B repeat function, helps you learn foreign languages in an effective way. The built-in Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connector provides quick charging and data transferring. MP840 is now available in two capacities: 2GB (Glacier White) and 4GB (Mystery Black).
- 1.8-inch (176 x 220 pixel) Super Color LCD Display for Playing Videos and Photos
- Plays Music, Video (.mtv) and Photos (.jpg, .bmp)
- MP3 Player supports MP3, WMA, WMA-DRM10 (subscription music) and WAV music formats
- FM Radio (FM Radio recording and the ability to preset 20 FM radio stations)
- Advanced Digital Voice Recorder
- Ability to read E-books (.txt)
- Karaoke-type lyrics display
- VAD (Voice Activation Detection), Very High quality Gapless Audio Recordings
- A-B repeat function allows you to continuously replay a designated section of a track
- Variable Track Playback speeds
- Supports 13 user languages including song/artist name display
(English, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese)
- USB Flash Drive capabilities for data transfer and storage
- Included Software can be used to Lock your computer and setup Passwords for your files
- 7 Equalizer effects, including a customizable USER EQ setting
- Powered using a rechargeable Li-ion battery (fully charged battery supports over 30 hours of
continuous music operation) *
- Hi-Speed Mini USB 2.0 port for easy computer connectivity and fast file transfers
- Real Time Clock (RTC) displays local and world times
- Sleep Mode, preset the player to Auto-Power OFF after 15, 30, or 60 minutes
- Automatic screen saver runs if the unit is idle for more than a few seconds, this acts as a battery saving measure
hope this info helps u....
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
How to insert lyrics in transcend mp 840
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
How can i play T-sonic After complete formatin ?
Maybe it has driver and all deleted>>>
Please help me
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2013 | Transcend Information Transcend StoreJet...
Feb 25, 2011 | Transcend Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2010 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Sep 01, 2009 | Transcend T.sonic 610 MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2009 | Transcend 32GB ExpressCard SSD, MLC 32 GB...
May 29, 2008 | Transcend 32GB ExpressCard SSD, MLC 32 GB...
Feb 27, 2008 | Transcend (589307) Media
412 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: