All the cartridges are new. All the maintenance items were done with no improvement. Words that were to be printed red appeared as top 2/3 red and the bottom 1/3 yellow or the opposite - top 2/3 yellow and the bottom 1/3 red.
Re: The upper 2/3 of the word is either red or yellow
Printer will only print properly when in high resolution, other settings such as standard and draft still get the same results as above. When I use up the stock of color cartridges I will buy a new printer. I cleaned the positions under the cartridges, did I need to remove the print mechanism and clean where the nozzles are.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: The upper 2/3 of the word is either red or yellow
Let the cartridge be new but the colours are got mixed with each other so this problem as the canon cartridge has the sponge in the cartridges that sponge material has soaked the colours from each other and this has happened.to solve this problem two things needs to be done 1)the head needs cleaning as the colour will be filled in it now.
2)the cartridges needs to be replaced.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Aftermarket cartridges are easily the number one service issue in my shop. You have clogged the printhead. If you run `cleaning, color' (deep cleaning is NOT recommended), then the `nozzle check' to see results, you should see improvement with each color. If you don't, stop and take your unit in for service. It may need a new printhead.
If the yellow cartridge is full then you may have blocked yellow printhead nozzles. Try the printer maintenance to clear the printer nozzles. After several deep cleaning attempts and there is no improvements in the print then a new printhead is required. A new printhead maybe expensive and it maybe more cost effective to purchase a new printer.
Try to do the Clean Cartridge function on your printer. While on the Copy mode on your printer operator panel, press the Menu button > go to Tools > go to Maintenance > select Clean Cartridges > press Check mark. Your printer will then print a page forcing ink through the cartridge nozzles and clean them. Try to print a document again to verify that the print quality has improved.
Hi is this a new printer? If you've just installed a new color ink, it would prompt you to align the cartridge or print some test page.. If the RED doesnt show on the test page, then try to perform maintenance on it.. Like Clean cartridge or clean print head.. it may be clogged.. if it still does this, try changing the color ink.. If you color ink is from a stock, it may have dried up.. if you bought it just days ago, ask for a replacement.. If all has been done, it maybe the printer itself..
First of all check your ink cartridges after selecting the maintenance program .If bad replace and make a test print.
had a head cleaning done within the program. If there is no improvement remove printer, reinstall and check once again.
If not the printer head can be faulty .
Don, you are a moron, the Red is leaching out? Why don't you take your epson printers and shove them up your ***. I've owned 2 of them...FORTUNATELY one came free with a purchase of a new PC...THATS HOW MUCH GARBAGE YOUR PRINTERS ARE...HP completely blows EPSUCK away.....HE TOLD YOU HE USED FACTORY CARTRIDGES...Funny, I am having the same problem with my black that won't print at all...do you suggest the black has been leached? Your a horrible EpSUCK expert...not go let your dog lick the peanut butter out of your ***...
remove color cartridge and use IP solution to clean the printer head properly and dry atleast 5 min and put the saem in the particular printer after this done also problem is occur do the refill of yellow & red colors then this will be resolved..... satish, software developer...srikakulam
A technique to improve print quality is to try and clean the cartridge nozzles. You may clean the cartridge by following the steps given below:
1. Go to the "Lexmark solution center." This can be done by clicking on "Start," go to "Programs" and Lexmark printer group. Click on the "Lexmark Solution center." Next click on the "Maintenance" Tab. 2. Select "Clean and Fix Horizontal streaks." Click on "Print". This will produce a printed page.
The colors that you should see here are black, yellow, magenta (a reddish purple) and cyan (a dark sky blue). You should notice the diagonal lines above and below the solid horizontal lines. These diagonal lines should be solid from left to right with no gaps.
If there are gaps in the lines or the print diminishes across the page, you should run the "Clean Print Nozzle" page a couple more times to try and clear it up. If you still have gaps at the top and bottom, you should "wick" the cartridges by following the steps given below:
1. Please open the "Solution center" again and go to the "Maintenance" Tab. 2. Select "Install color/black cartridge" and remove the cartridge or cartridges from the printer. 3. Get a damp paper towel. 4. Set the ink cartridge right side up on the damp paper towel so that the ink nozzles are against the towel and hold the cartridge in this position for about 15 seconds. 5. Now wipe the print head (on the bottom where the ink comes out) across in one direction only (left to right) until it looks clean. 6. Next dab the cartridge on the towel to make sure that the ink is flowing. 7. Snap the cartridges back into the printer. 8. On your computer, select "Old Cartridge install." 9. Repeat the "Clean Nozzle Page" one more time. If this fails to address the problem the entire procedure may need repeating.