- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Remove all cartridges, clean the ink from where the cartridges make contact with cloth,(paper towels can leave trash in there) be sure all is clean then replace the cartridges and print something. Those streaks shouldn't be there any longer.
Maybe your printer cartridge that has been refilled got ink clogged. You can bring it to the store where you can let them clean it for you. It must be free for cleaning since it was refilled from them. Hope this help.
You can also clean your cartridge by following my instructions below: BEFORE DOING BELOW INSTRUCTIONS,TRY TO CLEAN YOU CARTRIDGE FIRST USING THE DEEP CLEAN FEATURE OF YOUR PRINTER, THEN USE PRINT NOOZLE CHECK PATTERN.
1. Uninstall your cartridge. 2. Get a tissue paper. 3. Try to put the printer head over a small piece of tissue paper.
If you will see the three colors in the tissue(Cyan-close to blue, Magenta-close to red, and Yellow). It means it was not clogged, the problem is the chip of your color cartridge and needs to be replaced. But if the colors are blur and or nothing appears, it means the printhead of your cartridge is clog. You can proceed to step 4.
4. Try to put a little amount of water in a small piece of tissue paper and soak the printer head for a 2 min. Then remove it after. 5. Wipe the printer head with a dry tissue paper. 6. Reinstall the cartridge back to the printer. 7. Print a 4 basic colors, RED, BLUE, YELLOW and BLACK. 8. Clean the printer using the cleaning feature of your printer. 9. You can use deep cleaning twice. And Print a noozle print. 10. Hope it could help.
Remove the black cartridge and soak it with an alcohol free window cleaner soaked paper towel let it sit on the towel for a good thirty minutes then wipe clean and put back in printer run nozzle check if necessary.
On a picture that you have printed, when you see an area of green, what color should it be? You probably have reduced flow of one of the "balancing" colors. Blue, Yellow and Red add up to Black. If your picture is supposed to be almost black and you don't have enough red, the color will pull toward the blue and yellow, giving it a green tint.
Try printing something in a colored font, like red or green and see what happens. This printer uses two black ink cartridges. It uses the larger one for black text printing. If it is dry, blocked, or damaged, your text (usually black) will not print. Changing to a color font will rule that out.