Question about Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
We have a error code e94 and dont know how to resolve this
No data transmission from the central unit to the console
- Interruption or accidental ground in the cable between central unit and console
- 5 V supply of the computer in the central unit is missing
- 5 V supply is too low
- Computer module is defective
Elimination / Solution:
- Check wiring to the console (in case of accidental ground, replace console electronics, too).
- Check connection to the power unit
- Exchange the LMI main board
- Replace console electronics or LMI main board
- Replace processor board
- Eliminate the source of interferences by inverse diodes or varistors.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2017 | Retail Supplies
Jan 25, 2016 | Intex Pool & Spa
Dec 12, 2015 | Electrolux Washing Machines
Jan 30, 2013 | Electrolux Washing Machines
Jun 08, 2012 | Casio 140CR Cash Register
Nov 27, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Aug 04, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Jun 16, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Jul 07, 2018 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
1,529 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!