Question about Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
We have a error code e94 and dont know how to resolve this
No data transmission from the central unit to the console
- Interruption or accidental ground in the cable between central unit and console
- 5 V supply of the computer in the central unit is missing
- 5 V supply is too low
- Computer module is defective
Elimination / Solution:
- Check wiring to the console (in case of accidental ground, replace console electronics, too).
- Check connection to the power unit
- Exchange the LMI main board
- Replace console electronics or LMI main board
- Replace processor board
- Eliminate the source of interferences by inverse diodes or varistors.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2012 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Jun 08, 2012 | Casio 140CR Cash Register
Nov 27, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Aug 04, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Jun 16, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
May 17, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Jan 22, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Jun 17, 2009 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
1,351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!