- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are already 5 playlists to choose from, so you just need to add songs to it. If you already have the songs you want on your media player, select one song you want to add to the playlist. Press the OK button to go to the music playing interface. Then hold the OK button for three seconds. This will takes you to the music submenu. Scroll down to "Add to MyList." Choose the playlist to add the song to. Repeat for each song.
after you create your playlist and you select a song from inside that playlist when you hit shuffle it will shuffle that playlist only. some models have an option that may need to be set for shuffle playlist only as well. hope this helps! let me know
1. Have WMP11 always on top for "drag and drop" usage Right click in the head of the WMP11 page: in Tools > Options... > Player : select "Keep the player on top ..."
Restore Down the size of the WMP11 screen and adjust the size on the
edge(s) as you require for your screen.
2. in [Library] mode: under Playlists "Create Playlist" e.g. "My Playlist"
and Enter: "My Playlist" is added on the right screen side.
3. Open your music maps and ad songs by drag and drop method
onto the right saying "Drag items here"
4. when ready adding songs in [Library] mode: "Save Playlist"
5. in [Sync] mode drag e.g. "My Playlist" under the connected device
and "Start Sync": wait until al files have synchronized: a message
will show up when you can disconnect the player.
Sansa MP3 players have 2 modes, MTP and MSC. In order for playlist to show up properly on your player it must be in MTP mode. First, go to settings then USB mode or just mode( depending on the player). then choose MTP. Once it's in this mode, connect to you PC. Open Windows Media Player and go to the library. Right click on the song of your choice then go down to "add to" then click on additional playlist. Type the name of your songs and click ok. Right Click on the next song, click on "add to" then click on the name of you playlist. Continue this until you playlist is complete. Click on the Sync tab at the top and then click on sync settings. make sure "sync device automatically" is checked off. scroll through the large white box and only check off the playlist you want on the player. Click ok and the playlist will start to sync to the player. Once complete, disconnect the player select music then scroll down to playlist and you will see the name of your playlist...
I hope that helps
Please rate accordingly
connect to laptop/computer. go to "computer" find the player -- open it internal storage -- open it playlists -- open it right click any of the playlists and click properties. click the references tab. go back to the folder called music in the device. click and drag the songs into the window called references. when finished click ok.
First you need to set your Sansa m250 mp3 player to MTP mode:
) Tap your menu button and select "Settings" > "USB". 2) On this screen, make sure that there is a check next to "Auto Detect" and NOT "MSC".
Note: Music that was transferred to the player in "MSC" (Mass Storage Class) mode will not be accessible once the player is put into MTP mode.
However, the music can still be accessed by switching the player back to MSC mode.
To transfer a playlist using Windows Media Player version 10:
- Make sure device is showing as an "audio device" and in MTP mode - Create a playlist by right clicking a song in the library, add to>additional playlists>new or by saving a now playing list - Select the Sync tab and click "Sync settings" - Check "Synchronize device automatically" - Set "View" to "All Playlists" - Place a check next to the playlists they want to transfer to device - Media Player should then sync those lists once you hit OK.
Once you Sync for the first time a new folder "Playlists" will appear in your m250 using Windows Explorer. Once that folder is created you can even use Windows Explorer alone to create playlists, all you have to do is right click on a song and choose create a playlist. Double click on playlist > Reference Tab, on the window you simply drag and drop your songs.
The shuffle feature shuffles songs randomly - no way to change the order.
On the Sansa Clip, you have to make the changes to the song order in Windows Media Player first, before you transfer the playlist to the Sansa, using the advanced tag editor function; change the track number. If you have already transferred the song(s) over to the Sansa, you must delete the songs on the Sansa first, or else it will not accept the playlist transfer with the new track order. You can always go back and change the track numbers that are stored in your WMP library after you have transferred the playlist to the Sansa.