Question about Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
I am using Window Vista and trying to connect wireless. I have wirless-g 2.4 ghz 54mps. Please help me to setup. Thank you
Since you are unable to go via wireless, follow these steps:
1) Access your router configuration pages by typing in 192.168.1.1 into your web browser.
2) Click the tab that says Wireless.
3) Make sure the wireless broadcast option is enabled. If it isn't, enable it and select save settings.
4) Set up the wireless network through your Vista PC by going to Start > Network.
5) At the top of the window, select add a wireless device. Follow the onscreen instructions to add your Linksys Wireless Access Point.
6) Once added, right click on Wireless-G Router (name varies) and select configure. Follow the onscreen instructions to configure your router. (You can find your router pin by following steps 1-2 and selecting Wi-Fi Protected Set up.)
7) Once completed, attempt to connect to the internet via wireless router.
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Jun 12, 2009 | Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless Router
Jun 12, 2009 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
May 15, 2009 | Sitecom (WL -004) Wireless Adapter
Apr 05, 2009 | Linksys WET54G 2.4 GHz 802.11g Wireless-G...
Jan 10, 2008 | NetGear DG834G Router
Nov 20, 2007 | Hawking Hi-Gain Wireless 802.11g/b...
May 15, 2007 | Blitzz Technology Wireless G BWU713...
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: