Question about Denon CDR-M30 CD Recorder
Can you help me set the clock on my Denon UD-M30 CD-R? sorry it is not a more exotic request!
1. press the menu/set button on component to select display mode
2. use the +/- button to set the time mode (AM 12:00 blinks)
3. press the menu/set button for at least 2 seconds (the hour will start blinking)
4. Use the +/- button to set the hour, must roll the hour to change am/pm
5. press the menu/set button to switch to minutes
6. use the +/- button to set minutes
7. press the menu/set button to finish setting the time
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
On UD-M3 it's "hold Display button for 2+ secs" then "press Memo" on remote (under sliding cover) to change to minutes, same again to save time.
Thanks to chm8v for the inspiration!
Posted on Jan 01, 2010
Denon cd car clock set: press 'display' for 4 sec, press left arror for hours, right arrow for minutes. easy after trying everything and a long time. done
Posted on Mar 13, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 30, 2010 | Denon D-M30 CD Shelf System
Nov 22, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 08, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 26, 2009 | Denon CDR-M30 CD Recorder
2,032 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!