Question about Casio XJ-560 Multimedia Projector
I am experiencing a problem with the casio xj560. After about 20 minutes of normal operation, the projector switches itself off and the temperature warning light comes on. The fans all seemto be working.
Any ideas on what the problem could be?
i have a nasty feeling you damaged a microchip ,the best advice i can give is to take it to a agent who has the equipment to check it out for you
Posted on Nov 30, 2010
Perform a Factory Reset:
1) Plug unit into AC power, so that all the lights come on as mentioned.
2) Press and hold "MENU", "ENTER" and "INPUT" (all together) for at least 5 seconds. Error lights will clear.
3) Turn OFF by POWER button, wait a few seconds.
4) Turn power ON by pressing the POWER button.
The projector will turn ON, but will take a while (1-2 minutes) to load firmware.
5) Recommend to go into Menu and at the very bottom use the "restore all defaults"
Posted on Sep 30, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Multimedia Projectors
Mar 31, 2014 | Mitsubishi HC3800 1080p Home Theater DLP...
Jan 07, 2012 | InFocus IN102 DLP Projector
Jul 18, 2010 | Dell 3200MP Multimedia Projector
Jun 03, 2010 | InFocus LP70+ Multimedia Projector
Aug 04, 2009 | ViewSonic PJ506D DLP Projector
Apr 01, 2009 | Mitsubishi HC900 Multimedia Projector
Aug 24, 2008 | Mitsubishi XD480U Multimedia Projector
Jan 12, 2008 | Optoma EP716 Multimedia Projector
Feb 11, 2016 | Casio XJ-S41 SuperSlim DataProjector ...
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!