Question about Casio XJ-560 Multimedia Projector
I am experiencing a problem with the casio xj560. After about 20 minutes of normal operation, the projector switches itself off and the temperature warning light comes on. The fans all seemto be working.
Any ideas on what the problem could be?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i have a nasty feeling you damaged a microchip ,the best advice i can give is to take it to a agent who has the equipment to check it out for you
Posted on Nov 30, 2010
Perform a Factory Reset:
1) Plug unit into AC power, so that all the lights come on as mentioned.
2) Press and hold "MENU", "ENTER" and "INPUT" (all together) for at least 5 seconds. Error lights will clear.
3) Turn OFF by POWER button, wait a few seconds.
4) Turn power ON by pressing the POWER button.
The projector will turn ON, but will take a while (1-2 minutes) to load firmware.
5) Recommend to go into Menu and at the very bottom use the "restore all defaults"
Posted on Sep 30, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2017 | Panasonic Heating & Cooling
Dec 14, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 24, 2011 | 2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
Dec 31, 2009 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2017 | HP Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2008 | Whirlpool Refrigerators
Oct 16, 2008 | 1994 Toyota Corolla
Aug 24, 2008 | Mitsubishi XD480U Multimedia Projector
Mar 05, 2008 | GE Quiet-Aire Ductless Split System Air...
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!