- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The default password for this device is [ 0000 ]. Just enter this when it asks for password. Sometimes, it won't accept this at first time to cheat you. Just enter this once again. The set passoword will be cleared, and you have the chance to set an other password, and have to. OK.
1. Go to the "STB Status" in Main menu
2. Press "Red" key -> "Green" key -> "Yellow" key -> "Blue" key ->
"White" key -> "0" key using the RCU in sequence.
3. Pin code will be reset to "0000" automatically.
To reach a 'manufacturer' hidden menu, in the STB Status menu, press
[red] [green][yellow] [blue] [white] then select one of the following options
0 - Reset pin Number
1 - Loader Download
2 - Application download
3 - Eeprom data download
4 - Channel data download Best Regards Essam Nabih