I did this on my LG HT903WA, and it worked like a charm:
1) Power on player [with no disc in tray] 2) Using your remote control, press PAUSE 3) Key in 314159
4) Pre-set region code will be displayed 5) For multi-region, select 0
6) This will change to 00 6) Press PAUSE 7) Power off player at the electricity point 8) Wait a minute or two, then turn everything back on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Making any adjustments to the settings to any BDPs, is not possible without its software passcode. It is best to contact any authorized service center for LG, because, company will provide this passcode to them only, and not publically.
There is possibility that pirated CD's will not work on standard players as the software within will not allow the decoding. So this is a possible issue because that can be confirmed if you play the original.
Now if you try playing it on very cheap versions it will play as jsut in your PC where it is made to open all data.
So just could be the reason.
But confirm this and comment.
LG RHS 7750 MH & LG XBR 446
1) Click on "setup"
2) Click on "Lock" (cadenas)
3) Click seven time on zero (7x0)
4) A message appear on your screen and it is telling you "Congratulations! ... "
5) Now, you can show you dvds on multizone
ATTENTION Opening your player will void the warranty! Modification are at your own risk! No guarantee for function! JVC XV-511 selfmade hack
1. Remove the top cover. 2. Locate wire jumper B532 o the printed circuit board nearby the front panel, it can be found just underneath the connector linking this board with the one above. 3. Cut bridge B532. 4. Apply power, PW (Password) appears on the display. 5. Enter the code 5963 with the remote controller, PW OK will be displayed. 6. Switch the set off and on ... and it will be zonefree !!!
Important information It seems that JVC received some complaints from the software industry that these players were much too easy to modify and they had to change the design to prevent further 'multi-zoning'! All sets with a serial number starting with 134xxxxx or 144xxxxx will normally need a new PROM to make them a real multizone machine! Don't despair if you have one of the newer types because there's a hidden multizone 'backdoor' ! Yes, the above mentioned modification will still work after you plug in the power cord, at this moment the set will play all zones as long as you don't switch it off with the standby button, once this happens it will be back to zone 2 and you'll need to unplug/plug in the power cord again to get it back to multizone. ATTENTION Opening your player will void the warranty! Modification are at your own risk! No guarantee for function!