Question about Kodak EasyShare DX6490 Digital Camera
My sony cybershot n-50 lcd touch screen won't light up,i have to get in the light to see what to press or click on.how can this be fixed and could it be a lose connection?
the problem is that
1) it has not been connected properly
2) power is not on from lcd
3) finally go to the setting of display menu
if these problem cant solve ur problem it means
1) Go to the servicecentre of these sony cybershot
2) service Centre address u would be getting by surfing through net
3) if it is in warranty they will do the needful if it is out of warranty dont worry u have to pay so less
okay dont worry..
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2017 | Televison & Video
Dec 08, 2013 | Sony CyberShot DSC-T90 Digital Camera
Jan 20, 2013 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2010 40 in. LCD...
May 23, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S730 Digital Camera
Mar 02, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W180 Digital Camera
Jun 17, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Jun 04, 2009 | Sony Computers & Internet
Jun 30, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare DX6490 Digital Camera
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!