Question about HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Please perform the following:
Super NVRAM init
When a super NVRAM init is performed, the all-in-one language and telecom country/region settings
are undefined. The user is prompted to set the language and telecom country/region. Until these settings
are defined, the all-in-one will not return to the Ready state.
CAUTION A Super NVRAM init erases all data that is stored in both the unprotected and
protected NVRAM memory.
To perform a super NVRAM init
1. Turn off the all-in-one.
2. Press and hold down the * and 5 buttons.
3. Continue to hold down the buttons while you turn on the all-in-one. Hold the buttons throughout
the entire power-on sequence.
4. When Permanent Storage Init. appears on the control-panel display, release the buttons.
5. When prompted, set the language and telecom country/region.
6. Allow the all-in-one to return to Ready before using it.
Enjoy the solution.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2015 | Printers & Copiers
Feb 17, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre M20i All-In-One Laser...
Aug 04, 2009 | Xerox PE120i Laser Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Dec 15, 2008 | Samsung SCX-5530FN All-In-One Laser...
Nov 07, 2008 | Xerox WorkCentre M15i Laser Printer
Jul 30, 2008 | Brother MFC-7820N All-In-One Laser Printer
Jul 16, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3030 All-In-One Printer
Apr 30, 2008 | Xerox WorkCentre M15i Laser Printer
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: