I use my Phone as normal but some times it completly freezes .
then i have to take out the battery and turn it on . . .only for this problem to happen again.
i cant even use my phone for 5 minutes with out this happening.
and it mostly happens when sending messages.
]these type of phones seem to have alot of problems :(
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Freezing Phone :(
I think ur cell phone's Operating System software is damage.
Sometimes Cell Phone missbehave such as (Restart,Signals Problem ,Freez,Keypad Not work etc.)
these all problems appeare when cell phone's software is damage.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
All you have to do is to remove the battery and install it back on, then turn on the phone, wait for it to boot up completely before operating the phone. Ensure you do not have too many file on the phones memory if not it will continue to freeze with time.
Try to delete some files from the phone, that should give it space to work freely without freezing.
All the best. Elect_Comp
My w880i used to keep turning its self off from time to time which really got on my nerves, so i wedged a piece of papper in the gap between the battery and housing to stop it from moving. It only moves a tiny bit and shouldnt have fixed it but guess what i havent had a problem since. hopefully the freezing problem is related. good luck
it wont fix your fone but the way tp get the pics and photos off is as follows..... u need another bluetooth enabled phone or pc nearby.,
1. turn fone on. 2. once it has turned on to normal wallpaper take the sim card out whilst leavin the battery on. very tricky but is possible ( i did it to get my pics off) 3 once the battery is out the fone should not freeze and will allow you time to transfer the files via bluetooth
my phone froze and i attenpted to turn it off several times, after trying and not getting a response i took out the battery pack and placed it back in and turned the phone back on. after turning the phone back on it kept freezing a
i have a better solution that requires ** cables ** downloading ** bull...
You might need 2 people to do this
- The aim is to let the phone start up and as soon as you can see your wallpaper push out your sim card!...
- so let the top of the battery connect with the phone and keep the back up off the phone, turn the phone on
-when the phone starts up (a bit before it freezes) get some1 to push the sim card out, dont let go of the battery!
- the phone should still be on and working, push the battery and lock it in position without the phone dying.
-your phone should work perfectly ** freezing, NOW GO TO SETTINGS IN THE MENUE AND PLAY AROUND CHANGE EVErYTHINZ!!!
- turn phone off propperly and insert your sim card it should work perfectly, you can change your setting back **w of course