Question about Audio Players & Recorders
The 5 R's for Apple iPods – www.apple.com/support
These are for Nano, but they apply to all iPods:
Reset, Retry, Restart, Reinstall, Restore
Remember these five basic suggestions if you have a problem with your iPod Nano. If one of the following doesn’t help, read on for solutions to specific problems.
- Reset your iPod Nano. See “General Suggestions,” below.
- Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod Nano in iTunes.
- Restart your computer and make sure you have the latest software updates installed.
- Reinstall iPod and iTunes software from the latest versions on the web.
- Restore your iPod Nano. See “Updating and Restoring iPod Software” on page whatever.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2011 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Feb 25, 2011 | Apple iPod nano
May 08, 2010 | Apple Mini IPod
Jan 11, 2010 | Apple iTunes
Mar 10, 2009 | Apple iPod nano MP3 Player
Aug 24, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 08, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!