Question about Audio Players & Recorders
The 5 R's for Apple iPods – www.apple.com/support
These are for Nano, but they apply to all iPods:
Reset, Retry, Restart, Reinstall, Restore
Remember these five basic suggestions if you have a problem with your iPod Nano. If one of the following doesn’t help, read on for solutions to specific problems.
- Reset your iPod Nano. See “General Suggestions,” below.
- Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod Nano in iTunes.
- Restart your computer and make sure you have the latest software updates installed.
- Reinstall iPod and iTunes software from the latest versions on the web.
- Restore your iPod Nano. See “Updating and Restoring iPod Software” on page whatever.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2011 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Feb 25, 2011 | Apple iPod nano
May 08, 2010 | Apple Mini IPod
Mar 10, 2009 | Apple iPod nano MP3 Player
Jan 22, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Aug 24, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 08, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!