Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I found a couple things to help you out. First of all, youre going to need to install the driver (if you didnt get the CD)
If you are using Vista, click here
If you are still using Windows XP, click here
After installing the copier (nice gift, by the way), you can operate the scan function by:
1. On the device's operation panel, press the [Scanner] key.
2. Press [Original Feed Type].
3. Select [Batch] or [SADF].
To scan originals using the exposure glass, select [Batch]. To scan originals using the ADF, select [SADF].
4. Press [OK].
5. Place originals.
6. Press [Start] to scan originals.
7. If [Batch] is selected, place additional originals, and then press [Start].
8. If [SADF] is selected, scanning starts automatically when you place additional originals.
9. Repeat this step until all originals are scanned.
10. After all originals are scanned, press [#].
11. Storing or transmission starts.
If you have any additional questions, dont hesitate to ask. Also, for future reference, here is the manual for your copier.
NOTE: your model number is actually LD015
and most manuals and drivers associated with your product can be used for the LD015f ; LD015spf and vice versa
Hope this helps,
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 04, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One Printer,...
Nov 06, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 29, 2009 | Gestetner DSm515pfd Digital Copier -...
Mar 11, 2009 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 05, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!