- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unlike most brands/ models of cameras, the Sony CyberShot (DSC) cameras feature internal memories, (not enough to hold sufficient data). If you took a few shots before inserting the memory card, the pictures are stored in the internal memory. You can transfer/ delete those pictures by the following steps.
1. switch off the camera,
2 open the battery/ SD card slot cover and remove the SD card.
3. close the cover and switch on
4. press the display/ preview button and your picture should be visible on the screen.
You can now do whatever you want with your picture.
Does this help? Please provide some feed-back if my answers do help.
When you need to delete the photos from the SD memory card, do not use your computer to do it. Use your camera to format the SD memory card. To fix this problem, insert the SD memory card in your camera then go to the camera's Menu and format the SD memory card.