Question about Toshiba 32HL95 32 in. LCD TV/HD Combo
Lori, go into your audio setting in the menu and make sure the sound is not on the expanded mode, as this can cause this problem you describe. Good Luck
Posted on Apr 06, 2007
Sometimes it depends on which station you are watching some are programed loud and others low.but if that problem continues iit could be problems in the audio circuit or IF circuit.ten you will have to call a tech. good luck.
Posted on Apr 06, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jun 10, 2011 | Nokia 3315 Cellular Phone
Mar 14, 2011 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ80U Plasma TV
Thank you for allowing
us to help, please respond with further questions and concerns
available for all problems
Before you leave
feedback, ensure that your concerns and problems are addressed completely with
PLEASE do not forget to
award/PROVIDE "POSITIVE" FEEDBACK
Hello, thank you for
sharing your problem with us, I would personally be happy to provide the most
accurate and up to date information for you.
Here is a copy of your operators manual
Press the VOL (+ or -) button to adjust the volume. If you want to switch the sound off, press the MUTE button. You can cancel the Mute function by pressing the MUTE or VOL (+ or -) button.
2. USE THE SOUND MODE OPTION BUTTON
Sound Mode: Selects the factory preset sound for type of program.
Multi Audio: Changes the audio language (Digital signal). SAP: Selects MTS sound (Analog signal).
4. PAGE 88 thru 95 go extensively into details regarding sound adjustment
Jan 10, 2011 | LG Televison & Video
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Jan 12, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V563 Receiver
Dec 31, 2008 | Sennheiser RS 120 Consumer Headphones
Nov 29, 2008 | LG 42LG50 42 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 01, 2007 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 10, 2007 | Panasonic SC-HT730 System
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!