- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. First, ensure that you are using the original file of the game.
2. It seems there have been issues with fallout 3.
3. It seems the game freezes, blacks out several times during the game.
3. They have released a patch to fix the issue.
4. Go check out for the fallout patch for playstation 3 to fix this issue.
5. After this, you should be fine with the game.
If your playing on a disk clean the disk with clean cotton or a clean cotton clothe and the disk reader with a vacuum with brush head. Installing it on a hard disk would also sometimes prevent the game from frequently freezing. Freezing randomly or at a certain scene is a glitch on the game. Hopefully it will be patched soon.
PS3 is one of the most amazing gaming device but like other competitor gaming devices (Xbox and Wii) It also has some problems like Freezing up. You may check out the informative Article at ezinearticles Remedy for PS3 Freezing up
when the game fallout 3 has even the tinyest scratch in the right place some parts of the map freeze because the game data is unreadable.
try cleaning the disk
and if that dosnt work you might have to consider getting a new game.
Try saving your profile and game to a memory card, clean out your cache and put the game info back on your drive. Is your hard drive too full? Also have you ever had the console fixed? any reading errors on your disk?