An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: Can't print just black when out of color with Samsung...
Its not possible till you get that rec colour refilled in your colour cartridge or replace the colour cartridge.so you cannot print black as the printer is not been able to end its cycle as the cycle is getting break at the colour cartridge.its very common problem faced by many users but no other option except replacing or refilling the cartridge.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi paulette, if the light is red and TONER COLORS LED all LEDs off
• The machine is experiencing an error, such as jammed paper, open cover, empty paper, installed waste toner container, or full waste toner container. • The machine is experiencing a service required error, such as LSU error, fuser error, or Contact your sales or service representative.
if the light is red and TONER COLORS LED each LED lights red.
• Each toner cartridge is totally exhausted. You can not print. • Each toner cartridge is wrong.
check if your toner cartridge(s) is moving the toner supply spiral, you can see it in hole where toner leaving bottle. (you must push the valve in cylindrical output of cartridge inside about 20mm). When you rotate anti-clockwise gear of cartridge, the spiral inside must rotate too. My original toner has this broken and print was light.
You can have also bad developer unit, blade, or contacts, or printer electronic board.
If its brand new then it is dead on arrival. you may approach sales department.
if u want to troubleshoot u need to check installation of transfer belt. imaginb unit.
try testing page by pressing continuously cancel button onthe printer.
I had the problems with white smear type fading on one side of the page , when pritning black, but colour printing seems OK. Did everything suggested in the manual and more. Changed toner. Been working on it a week. (I got 2000 pages out of that thing).
Now I have the solution. Bin the Samsung and buy a Canon.