Question about Canon BJC S450 InkJet Printer
1) With the printer powered off, hold down the resume button and press the power button.
2) While holding down the power button, release the resume button and press the resume button twice in succession. Now release the power
button. The indicator will blink in green and remain lit in green.
3) Press resume 4 times (Green) for Waste ink counter reset.
4) Press the power button. The printer will switch itself off after performing the function.
1) Power off printer
2) Hold RESUME button then press and hold POWER. (The beeper MAY sound once, or may not depending on your model.)
3) Hold POWER and Release RESUME.
4) Press RESUME twice then release both POWER and RESUME buttons.
5) When the indicator lights steady, press RESUME 4 times (for the S900, 3 times for the 8200 apparently).
6) Press power to set data.
7) Print away!
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2013 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 28, 2010 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 03, 2010 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 21, 2010 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 01, 2010 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 24, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 02, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 14, 2008 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
May 14, 2007 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!