My dvd player is stuck on one dvd and wont let me eject, change disc, or even stop the current dvd. display reads "locked" whenever i press any buttons. can only turn on and off the device.
Hi, For some reason the disk will not play. You push the eject button over and over again, but the disk slot will not open. Here's one solution...
* 1 Turn off the DVD player. Wait a few minutes, turn the DVD player back on, and
then press the "eject" button. If this does not work, turn it off and unplug
the DVD player...while you keep pushing EJECT button plug the DVD and turn it on (your hand still on the eject..) is should come out..
* 2 ..if it does not eject , unplug the DVD player again, Remove the screws off DVD on the sides and take off the DVD casing.
* 3 Look for the DVD holder inside the DVD player. This device holds the DVD in
place while the DVD player reads the disk.
* 4 Push the stuck DVD disk toward the front of the DVD player until the DVD
ejects. Remember the DVD player is not on and some force ( gentle ! ) must be applied.
* 5 While it is open,plug it on and place a DVD disc just to see if mechanism works properly..
* 6 Replace the casing and the screws. Plug the player in and turn it on. Put
another DVD in to test whether the player is finally working ..
Hope this helps!..
Take care and please Remember to rate/vote and give us 4 Thumbs Up
to continue for Helping out the Community :)
Jul 09, 2011 |
Flat Panel Televisions