Question about Child Craft 5900 Heirloom Pine

Open Question

Need new hardware for 2002 model 101.71 Crib'N'Dbl G Oak on Pine

Lost the plastic bag with the parts for my grandson's crib
He will be here after XMAS How do I get these parts/ how much.

Posted by on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 10 Answers

SOURCE: crib assembly

You will need to access On the home page click on the customer service tab. Then click on crib assembly instructions. Next you will be ask to enter the model #. This will allow you to download the instructions on your computer.I hope this helps.

Posted on Jul 26, 2008

  • 340 Answers

SOURCE: I brought a crib from a consignment shop and I do

We may be able to assist you in obtaining the assembly instructions. Check here: then call Products America at 800.205.9642 or 800.772.1041 should you need any additional assistance or parts information.

Posted on Sep 18, 2009

  • 10865 Answers

SOURCE: I have an older crib

Hello. In August of 2009, Foundations Worldwide, Inc. purchased the Child Craft and Legacy by Child Craft brand names after Child Craft LLC ceased daily operations. Foundations Worldwide, Inc. did not purchase the company, manufacturing facility, or consumer service operations. There are many Child Craft and Legacy by Child Craft branded products owned by consumers that Foundations has never designed or manufactured. Therefore, Foundations Worldwide, Inc. does not have the ability to provide replacement parts for all of these products. We will continue to service products where we do have the ability to provide a replacement part. You can e-mail customer service at or call 330-722-5033, x-119 to determine if a replacement part is available. Products America, a crib hardware specialist, sells metal and plastic hardware for many different brands of cribs that are now out of production. You may contact them at 800-772-1041 or e-mail To expedite your replacement part(s) inquiry with Foundations Worldwide, Inc. or Products America, please have the model number and date of manufacture of your crib.

Posted on Aug 28, 2010

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: I need the bed frame for my Child Craft Legacy

I purchased (and subsequently threw away) the side pieces that turn the crib into a bed. I purchased them from Childcraft Industries. Extremely poor design. So I went ahead and purchased a bed frame and just used the header of the crib. Works great. Don

Posted on Sep 29, 2010

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Missing parts for an older child craft crib

i have an older child craft crib i think this is model number i need to order new rods

Posted on Oct 24, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a Vicki pine crib built on 04 in Brazil. It was given to me without the screws and all the hardware .

Hello, Shanon -

The fact that the crib was given to you without the hardware is a "red flag" to me that something may not be right with the crib, beyond just not having assembly hardware.

I began looking for assembly instructions for your model of crib, hoping the instructions would include images and parts numbers for the missing hardware. I did find instructions for a crib manufactured by C & T International, Model #740 Vick Crib. Is that your model of crib, perhaps? If so, this is the link to the assembly instructions, which can be downloaded (free):
Note: To save and read or print the instructions you will need Adobe Reader software (free.)

See page 4 of the manual for the hardware list giving the bolt lengths and identifying the other hardware.

Thinking the C & T International Model #740 Vick Crib might be the one you have, I tried to find the company's website to determine if the missing parts could be ordered and purchased from the company.

I found this information about a 2010 recall of many cribs manufactured by C & T International/Sorelle:
The #740 Vick (Vicki ?) model crib is not listed.

However, if you believe the crib you have was one manufactured by C & T International/Sorelle, I recommend you call the company and ask if it was included in the crib recall. This is the link to the Sorelle Furniture Contact Us page, where you can find the phone number to call (weekday, office hours) and a form which you can complete to send an email:

Personal opinion: The fact that there is no hardware with the crib parts makes be think it was a recalled crib model and should not be used as a crib, even if the hardware can be replaced. Instead, a crafty/handy person could use most of the crib parts to create a clever settee, with no moving parts (like a drop down side for a crib.)

Note: If it turns out that your model crib was recalled, the person who gave it to you may not have known about the recall either and thought it was a bargain found at a yard sale.

Best wishes.

Feb 10, 2018 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

I have a legacy crib from 2002 model no. F37101.53 golden oak and I want to convert it to the full size bed and I need the side rails.

I have found that Baby's Own Room has extensive knowledge about crib conversion rails. They carry rails for discontinued & new cribs.

Aug 27, 2012 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Looking for manual or instructions for legacy child craft crib, can't locate model number

F32701.03 is the model for your crib. Are you trying to convert it into a full size bed? Baby's Own Room sells the full size conversion kits.

Aug 15, 2012 | Child Craft Crib 'n Double Bed

1 Answer

Lost hardware for crib set.

Hello, we bought all the pieces for the Morigeau lépine crib mecanism . We can supply the "Kit" for the Cribs drop side Mechanism. All we need is the fabrication date wich isprinted under the headboard or the footboard. We sell it by EBAY.COM and the search name is: Morigeau Lépine Cribs drop side Mechanism
Thank you and have a good day!

Oct 08, 2009 | Pali Katie Crib

2 Answers

Need one crib rod for a 04540

Products America does supply crib rods, as well as many other crib hardware items. Please call 800.205.9642 or 800.772.1041 for direct assistance.

Oct 04, 2009 | Vintage Lullaby Nest Crib

1 Answer

Replacement parts for crib

Hello, Supermodel4 -

Do all of the remaining screws for the crib seem the same? If so, take one of the screws with you to your local hardware store or home improvement store and ask a sales clerk at the store to help you find more screws the size of the one you have.

Note: I find the best help at my local (smaller) hardware store.

If it seems that the crib requires several different screw sizes, you may have to take the relevant crib parts with you so you can obtain help in identifying the right size screws.

Note: If you disassemble the crib later on, I recommend you put all the small parts, including the screws in a zipper lock plastic bag and use duct tape or strong package tape and secure the plastic bag to larger crib parts.

Jan 06, 2018 | JCPenney Convertible Spindle Crib

1 Answer

Pali crib parts

Says it's on backorder until mid-march. Also says I need the model and production date, which I don't think I have.

Jul 21, 2008 | Pali Denise Crib

4 Answers

Missing parts for an older child craft crib

Take a look on amazon for replacement parts. here Amazon com child craft crib parts . I hope this was helpful. cheers

Jun 01, 2008 | Child Craft 5900 Heirloom Pine

3 Answers

Need hardware for childesign madison convertible crib

bad new the company  closed about 3yr ago 

Oct 14, 2007 | Childesigns Madison Crib

1 Answer

Cant find model # on 9yr old crib/missing hardware


Jun 19, 2007 | Kinderkraft Vermont Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Child Craft 5900 Heirloom Pine Logo

Related Topics:

89 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Child Craft Baby Gear Experts


Level 3 Expert

8204 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

49186 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

40400 Answers

Are you a Child Craft Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides