- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here at Fixya we do not provide product keys or serial numbers for software packages or programs. If you lost your original product key, you should get in contact with the software manufacturer and ask them for a replacement key, based on your software proof of purchase (invoice, purchase bill, etc).
turn on your laptop in safemode......... (keep pressing the "f 8" key just the sec before you see the windows laoding screen........ here you wiill get an option of safemod..... just select this option..it may take some time to get the windows load...
When windows is loaded it will show you an "administrator" account on your login screen...
Login in to the administrator account...
now go to controlpanel >>>>>> user accounts >>>
Here select your account and look for the option change password...
change the password and then restart your computer normaly..
and provide your new pw..... enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
If you have any thing elsee.. feel free to coment...
Asalam u alikum,
Dear friend yours broblem have been solved if you do this steps.
1. first go to the start menu.
2. then select a control panel.
3. In control panel select option (sound,speech,audio devices) then select change the speaker setting, the sound and audio properties is opened, go to the speaker setting select advanced option in advanced option change the speaker setup and select stereo headphone and apply it.
I hope its solved yours problem.