Question about Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
It's possible that you may also need to replace the color ink cartridge. If this is not the case, then the message you're receiving could be due to any of a number of factors:
1) Make sure that you've removed the sticker and transparent tape from the new cartridge before installing it.
2) Make sure that the new cartridge is snapped in securely, and that the lid over it is snapped close.
3) Make sure that the black cartridge is on the left and the color one is on the right (silly as this may seem, it can actually cause problems).
4) If all of these are done and you still get the same message, you might try powering off and back on.
5) If it still doesn't recognize the ink, you might have a clogged print nozzle. To clean the print nozzles, click Start Menu > Programs > Dell Printers > Dell Photo AIO Printer 922 > Dell Printer Solution Center. On the "Maintenance" tab, click "Clean to fix horizontal streaks" - then click "Print."
I hope this helps you - please let me know if you still have problems, or if I can be of any other assistance.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2014 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2011 | Epson Stylus TX400 Series
Apr 07, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Sep 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX850 Multifunction Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 02, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 12, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Oct 07, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Do use original ink carts because thirdparty ones have a different construction and wont be accepted by printer sometimes.
When (re-)inserting press ink cart into assy and clip the support over the edge.
Please check the other carts, too. They may be empty.
Oct 15, 2007 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: