Question about Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
If the printhead is clogged
Please try head cleaning.Buy alcohol solution (70% or more). You can find it in any drug store.
* Remove both cartridges from the printer head. Unplug the printer head from the printer body. Pour the alcohol into paper towel layer.
* put the printer head on the top of wet towel with the face of HEAD touching the towel.
* clean the head with the towel and get rid of all the built-up ink on the head.
* Pour the alcohol into the printer head container (ink-receptacle area is where the ink cartridge normally sits, notice a small hole where the ink flow into the printer). Do not touch any electronic parts and let it dry over night.
* Do step 2-5 again if necessary.
* Install the cartridge back to the printer and run several head cleaning maintenance, print nozzle check, make sure to repeat this step until no more dead nozzle shown or
click on start / settings / printers & faxes
right click on the printer icon then left click on printing preferences Then click on maintenance then click on cleaning
hope this helps pls appreciate by rating as fixyaa.thanks and God bless
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2011 | HP Photosmart A516 InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2011 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 11, 2010 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 14, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 22, 2010 | Canon MX700 Office All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 19, 2009 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Oct 25, 2009 | Dell Inkjet 720 Printer
Jun 13, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Apr 18, 2007 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!