This message appears after new batteries inserted. Occasionally I get about 10 photos and then the message appears. Have swapped batteries around, cleaned and checked battery contacts, in camera and on batteries. Have used new alkaline and rechargable batteroes, all to no avail. Camera is 3 years old and worked perfectly for 18 months, then intermittently,now hardly at all.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
What is the black cartridge version that you are using on your Lexmark X125 printer? If you are inserting a photo cartridge on your printer, please follow these steps:
1. Remove the black cartridge and insert the photo cartridge. The printer LCD screen will display CARTRIDGE? NONE CHANGED. 2. Press the Options button to select NEW RIGHT and then press Start. The printer LCD screen will now display RIGHT CARTRIDGE?3. Use the Options button to select the STD PHOTO cartridge type and click Start. An Alignment page will then print. When the Alignment page is fully printed, the LCD screen will display CARTRIDGE ALIGN. 15 [00-30] A , where- 15 represents the straightest line on the page; - [00-30] is the value range you can select from, between 00 and 30 - A represents the line in each section. 4. Use the numbers on the keypad to select the number of the line you think is the straightest. As you press the number, the LCD will change to the next line automatically. Select the number representing the straightest line in each section. Source: How to Install the Photo Cartridge in Standalone Mode
Uninstall the program from your computer. Plug in your printer first replace with new cartridge making sure to remover the film on the cartridge Then plug in patch cord to computer, program should reinstall if need be you may have to have your disk that comes with the printer. Hope this works, Printers are going for very cheap I would suggest buying a new one if this does not work.
OSD Warning Messages
A warning message may appear on the screen indicating
that the monitor is out of sync range. Cannot
Display This Video Mode
This means that the monitor cannot synchronize
with the signal that it is receiving from the computer. Either the signal is
too high or too low for the monitor to use. See Specifications
for the Horizontal and Vertical frequency ranges addressable by this monitor.
Recommended mode is 1024x768 @ 60Hz.
Occasionally, no warning message appears, but the
screen is blank. This could also indicate that the monitor is not synchronizing
with the computer or the monitor is in a power save mode.
This is a message the monitor displays when the video cable is disconnected or the computer has no video output. Could be the computer is simply entering power save mode. Does the screen come on when you move the mouse or press a key on the keyboard?
The following error message appears on the color graphics display after you insert a cartridge: Remove and Check Print Cartridges . The printer will not print. The message does not specify which cartridge has caused the error.
This error message indicates that the printer cannot determine which cartridge is causing the error. Follow the steps below to solve the problem.
Remove the color cartridge from the left stall (which has a blue latch) and refasten the latch. Leave the other cartridge in place.
Close the printer, wait 10 to 15 seconds, then look at the LCD display.
If the LCD display reads Insert Color Cartridge in Left Stall , the color cartridge may be causing the problem. Follow the steps below:
Clean the color cartridge contacts.
Reinsert the color cartridge into the carriage and close the blue latch.
Close the printer and wait 10 to 15 seconds.
If the LCD display reads Remove and Check Print Cartridges , replace the color cartridge.
If the LCD display reads Remove and Check Print Cartridges , follow the steps below:
Reinsert the color cartridge.
Remove the black or photo cartridge, depending on which one is installed in the right stall. The right stall has the gray latch. Be sure to refasten the latch on the empty stall.
Clean the black or photo cartridge contacts.
Reinsert the black or photo cartridge.
Close the printer and wait 10 to 15 seconds.
If the LCD display reads Remove and Check Print Cartridges , replace the black or photo cartridge.
Remove and then reinsert the cartridge indicated in the error message.
If the error is still displayed, clean the contacts.
If the error message is Error. Remove and Check Black or Photo Cartridge , the following steps may help:
Remove both cartridges, lower the latches, and close the printer access door.
Turn off the unit by pressing the On button on the front panel. Wait for the printer to completely shut down.
Turn the printer back on by pressing the On button.
When the message display reads Insert Print Cartridges , open the access door and replace the cartridges.
If neither of the steps above fixed the problem, either the cartridge or the printer is faulty
The manual states
1. " An (ERR_) message will appear, then change to a flashing (DISC), then the CD will be ejected."
You will have 5 uninterrupted attempts to insert the correct CD.
2. After the 5th incorrect attempt, the display reads (HELP)
3. If (HELP) appears on the display, press button (6), then the (FUNC) button, and hold them for 5 seconds.
4. Press the (FUNC) button. You will have 5 more attempts to insert the correct disc.
IF AFTER 10 TRIES, AND IF THE CORRECT KEY CD HAS NOT BEEN INSERTED, THE DISPLAY READS (CALL 800); THE UNIT MUST THEN BE RETURNED TO ECLIPSE TO BE RESET. CONTACT ECLIPSE DEALER OR CALL (800) 233-2216.
so you mean thats the replacement cartridge and after printing 10 prints it is now saying you have to change it, chances are that is a defective ink cartridge, you should get more prints from that replacement, here's what, call epson technical support at 562-276-1300 and have your proof of purchase ready and complain on this, they will send you a replacement, i mean they should. now if its going to happen on the replacement ink cart, that after 10 prints and it will say its empty then thats an issue with the printer already. update me regarding on it, but for now my best advice is to call epson. Have a nice day!!