Question about Computers & Internet
Completely remove the LAN adapter and disable "Plug 'n Play OS" in the BIOS, as follows:
1) Remove the card from Device Manager, under Network Adapter
2) Delete C:\WINDOWS\INF\DRVDATA.BIN
3) Delete C:\WINDOWS\INF\DRVIDX.BIN
4) Delete the following files. Not all of them may exist.
6) Find the option for Plug and Play BIOS, and disable it.**
7) Restart Microsoft Windows* 95 and use the Intel® installation diskette to reinstall the adapter.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2013 | HP Compaq dc7600 Convertible Minitower PC...
Dec 02, 2012 | HP PC Desktop
Aug 06, 2012 | HP Compaq dx2200 PC Desktop
Jun 20, 2012 | HP Compaq 610 T5870 156 WH248UTABA...
Dec 18, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Dec 17, 2009 | Dell OptiPlex GX260 PC Desktop
Jan 04, 2009 | IBM NetVista X40 PC Desktop
Jul 26, 2007 | Sony VAIO PCV-W20 PC Desktop
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!