An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Re: i am not able to download themes in my psp
You don't have to create a themes folder on the on the memory stick duo, it is already created on the memory stick duo, all you have to do is to just connect your psp to your computer and activate the USB connection under settings on your psp, if you have firmware update 5.00 or higher, there is a feature called USB auto connect under system setiings which automatically switches to USB mode when you plug in a USB cable to your psp and your computer. STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THEMES TO YOUR PSP.
1. connect your PSP to your computer, go to MY COMPUTER on your desktop and click on the drive that represents your PSP.
2. double click your PSP drive and navigate to PSP folder and select THEME under the folder.
3. Now copy and paste this link to your browser to download many themes for your PSP: http://dl.qj.net/index.php?&catid=538&name=PSP-Themes-PSP-&p10=5
4. select the file you want, click on download, depending on your browser, click SAVE when you are prompted to RUN or SAVE the downloaded file. Please select the PSP drive under MY COMPUTER and select PSP, navigate to the THEME folder and save the file to this folder. Now disconnect the PSP from your computer and select THEME SETTINGS on your PSP, select THEME, navigate to the available themes and you will see a preview of the theme, select apply to use the new theme.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In 2005 Sony released the PlayStation Portable (PSP) hand-held system in the United States. The system allows users to play games, listen to music, view pictures and watch movies on the go. In 2007, Sony released an updated "Slim" version of the PSP that has the same features but is significantly smaller than the original version. One of the most popular features on the PSP is the ability to personalize the device with different themes that give the PSP a customized look. Luckily for PSP Slim owners, installing a theme to customize their PSP is a simple process, only requiring a few steps. Please just follow the steps below: 1. Insert your Memory Stick Pro Duo into the memory stick slot on the side of your PSP. Turn the PSP system on.2. Plug your PSP into one of the USB ports on your computer with the PSP USB connection cable. 3. Navigate to the "Settings" section of your PSP's Cross Media Bar. Select "USB Mode" from the list of options to place your PSP into USB mode.4. Double-click on your PSP in the "My Computer" section of your computer to open the PSP's root directory. Open the folder titled "PSP."5. Create a folder inside the "PSP" folder and name it "THEME." Be sure to use all capital letters.6. Open the Web browser on your computer and navigate to a website that offers PSP themes for download. PSP-Themes and PSP Theme Central are two websites that provide this service. Locate a theme that you like and click the download link to begin the downloading process. Allow several seconds for this process to finish.7. Unzip the files you downloaded in Step 6 using an expander program like WinZip or WinRar. Locate the file with a .ptf extension. For example, psptheme.ptf.8. Drag the .ptf into the "THEME" folder you created in Step 5. Right-click on the PSP icon on your computer and select the "Eject" option to eject your PSP from your computer.9. Navigate to the "Settings" section of your PSP's Cross Media Bar. Scroll down and select the "Themes" option. Select your theme from the menu that appears to set that theme on your PSP. I hope you find it very helpful.Thank you for choosing fixya
it is achally really easy just get a theme then in your PSP put a rolder named THEME capatalized put it in the psp folder.then simply put your downlouded theme to the theme folder.you can get themes by going to any web site with thgem EX. PSPthemes.com or you can also downloud thems by dowloudeing them in your PSP internet browser
You have to first download the theme off your computer, you cant get it from your psp's web browser. Then after you connect the psp to your pc, you have to make a new folder in the root of your psp memory card named "THEME". All you have to copy into the THEME folder is the .ptf file. The .ptf file is the theme. Then after you should be able to see it in your psp. Hope I helped!
connect your psp to your computer using a USB cable and activate the usb connection on the psp system under settings menu. go to my computer on your desktop or laptop, find the psp drive and double click on it. click on the PSP folder, you will see a folder name called THEME. this is where you download and save psp themes to.
Use this site: http://download.qj.net/PSP-Themes-PSP-/catid/538 to download psp themes. please save the file to ptf file to your themes folder on your psp as I have described above. disconnect the usb cable and check on the themes.
To use the .CTF Themes you need to download the plugin called cxmb.prx
1. Download the plugin (cxmb.prx) 2. Extract the file and place into root of your MS0:/ 3. Put the theme file (any name you like :)) under MS0:/PSP/THEME/ 4. Enable cxmb.prx in Recovery (under VSH) 5. Go to Settings -> Theme Settings -> Theme to select your CTF themes 6. System will reboot to take effect To Use the .PTF Themes download it first then put it insidems:/PSP/THEME. if the folder is not there please create it. To apply the theme on your PSP, go to “Settings” => “Theme Settings” => “Theme”.
Hi, first of all you DO NOT need custom firmware to install themes onto your psp, you need a firmware 3.71 or later to do it. First of all go to a theme site E.G http://www.psp-themes.net/select a theme you want and download it to your computer. then connect your psp to your pc. open the psp files, go PSP, then there should be a folder called THEME. copy the theme you downloaded and viola. this is the folders in psp memory stick:
the theme file must be .ptf
Hope this helps.