- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
switch on your bluetooth headset . then go to settings on your phone.then click connectivity ->bluetooth-> pair device-> pair new device -> it search and ask passcode enter 0000 as pass code now it will connected still having trouble reply me
I think it is trying to pair with your computer. If your N95 asking a pin just enter 1 then when it connects to your computer you must enter the same number in your computer that is asking a pin so they can pair and you'll be able to send and receive stuff to and fro... all the best!
type the pascode that you typed in 6300 for transmit data..if passcode is not given type 12345..it will work....if you want to remove this, you just paired 6300 to your n95. Then it wont ask for passcode..Hope this will help you...Thank you...
1. Ensure that your phone is switched on.
2. If the headset has not been previously paired with a device, switch on the
headset. The headset enters the pairing mode, and the indicator light starts
to flash blue quickly.
If the headset has been previously paired with another device, switch off
the headset, and press and hold the multifunction key until the indicator
light starts to flash blue quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set it to search for
Bluetooth devices. See the user guide of your phone for instructions.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In
some phones, you may need to make the connection separately after
pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your phone once.
If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of the mobile phone
where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.
When the headset is connected with your mobile phone and ready for use, the
indicator light of the headset slowly flashes blue.