Question about Acer Extensa 5620-6119 Notebook
Wefrw EW FWEFR RFEW erw FWE EF
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2016 | Computers & Internet
on May 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
1. If you don't mind to spend $10, then you can buy Edimax EW-7811Un USB wifi adapter. It is very small wifi adapter. You can google it using "Edimax EW-7811Un price" keywords.
2.222. Look for the exact driver of the Yellow exclamation mark device:
On the Device Manager, click the Yellow exclamation marked device.
On the "Details" tab:
- Click the Property bar arrow and chose "Hardware Ids",
- In the "Value" info box, you will see some info, for example "USB\VID_7392&PID_7811"
- Google the driver using keywords: "Dell + that info" (Dell USB\VID_7392&PID_7811);
- Note: You don't need to include any detail info after the "PID" info.
- Other alternative: Post that info on Fixya, so other user can help you to find the safe source (in this case, in Dell website).
Please notice that some websites contain a lot of malware and they ask you or trick you to download and install small application that may contain a questionable function (bad software; avoid it).
Dec 17, 2013 | Dell Studio 1537 Laptop
May 09, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 09, 2011 | HP Compaq nx6110 Notebook
Nov 28, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Aug 30, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jan 08, 2008 | HP COMPAQ BUSINESS NOTEBOOK NC6400 CORE 2...
Apr 11, 2014 | Acer Extensa 5620-6119 Notebook
May 23, 2012 | Acer Extensa 5620-6119 Notebook
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: