Question about Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
1. connect the archos to the PC
2. click on repair
3. click on done and wait for a few seconds and you will see the archos as a drive in your windows (be patiant it takes some time)
4. once you see the drive, open it and make sure the System folder is empty, if not delete the file that exists there.
5. put the firmware update file directly on the root drive
6. click repair again on the archos and done.
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2012 | Archos Internet Media Tablet MP3 Player
Dec 21, 2010 | Archos 5 Internet Media Tablet
Apr 13, 2010 | Archos 5 MP3 Player
Apr 04, 2010 | Archos 5 Internet Media Tablet
Dec 23, 2009 | Archos Internet Media Tablet MP3 Player
Jul 20, 2009 | Archos Internet Media Tablet MP3 Player
Mar 16, 2009 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Jan 01, 2009 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Aug 13, 2007 | Archos 704 WiFi Digital Media Player
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!