Question about JVC FSH300 CD Shelf System
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1 Press the ON/STAND-BY button to turn the power on.
2 Press and hold the CLOCK/TIMER button.
3 Within 10 seconds, press the or button
to select "ONCE" or "DAILY", and press the MEMORY
button. Set the clock to the correct time if "ONCE" or
"DAILY" does not appear.
4 Within 10 seconds, press the or button to select
"ONCE SET" or "DAILY SET", and press the MEMORY
5 To adjust the hour, press the or button and then
press the MEMORY button.
6 To adjust the minutes, press the or button and
then press the MEMORY button.
7 Set the time to fi nish as in steps 5 and 6 above.
8 To select the timer playback source (CD, TUNER, USB,
iPhone/iPod, TAPE or AUDIO IN), press the or
button. Press the MEMORY button.
When you select the tuner, select a station by pressing
the or button, and then press the MEMORY
button. If a station has not been programmed, "NO
PRESET" will be displayed and timer setting will be
9 Adjust the volume using the VOLUME control, and then
press the MEMORY button. Do not turn the volume up
10 Press the ON/STAND-BY button to enter the power
stand-by mode. The "TIMER" indicator lights up and
the unit is ready for timer playback.
11 When the preset time is reached, playback will start.
The volume will increase gradually until it reaches the
preset volume. The "?" or "DAILY" indicator will blink
during timer playback.
12 When the timer end time is reached, the system will
enter the power stand-by mode automatically.
The timer will be canceled.
The timer operates at the same time every day. It
will continue until the daily timer setting is canceled.
Cancel the daily timer when it is not in use.
Jan 06, 2016 | Sharp CD-DH950 5-Disc Compact Stereo...
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 18, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 24, 2009 | Sony ICF-CD543RM Clock Radio
Oct 31, 2009 | JVC KD-G210 CD Player
Apr 28, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Feb 09, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 28, 2007 | RCA RS2622 CD Shelf System
May 28, 2007 | Teac LT-1 Clock Radio
Mar 28, 2007 | Fisher SLIM-1500 CD Shelf System
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!