Question about Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
The same thing happened to me once. Try looking near the cartridges, there might be an item stuck which makes it hard to print. When that happened to me, i noticed that there was a pencil stuck in mine. I ended taking it all apart in the end, but that is only because someone forced it in there. In the end, it worked!
Hope you get your working soon! =]
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2013 | Lexmark Z600 InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
2) Remove the black power brick/block from the rear of the machine. (It may be a little tough to pull it out the first time you remove it.
3) Open the top of the printer/multi-function unit.
4) Gently pull the ribbon in order to center the printer cartridge carrier.
5) Open either the left or right side and remove the cartridge. (Depends on which side the error is occurring on, black on the left, color on the right)
6) Verify that all of the plastic strip that covered the new contacts on the cartridge have in fact been removed.
7) Wipe both the cartridge and printer contacts with a dry, lint free cloth.
8) Wipe the bottom of the cartridge with a damp, lint free cloth in order to verify that the ink is flowing and looks correct.
9) Make sure there is no water remaining on the cartridge.
10) Re-insert the cartridge into the carrier and make sure that it is bottomed and inserted all the way to the rear of the carrier slot.
11) Re-insert the power brick/block.
12) Re-connect the printer power cable.
13) Power on the printer and the error should be resolved.
14) Run the print alignment and print or copy several pages to insure the problem has been resolved.
IF YOU NEED TO BE WITH THE ORIGINAL CATRIDGES PLASE FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS.
ALWAYS PREFER LEXMARK CATRIDGES FOR LONG LIFE OF PRINTER Remove the indicated print cartridge. Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet. Reconnect the power cord to the electrical outlet. If the button is not lit, press . Reinsert the print cartridge. If the error: Does not reappear, the problem has been corrected. Reappears, replace the print cartridge with a new one. BESTWISHES.....
Remove the indicated print cartridge.
Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the electrical outlet.
If the button is not lit, press .
Reinsert the print cartridge.
If the error:
Does not reappear, the problem has been corrected.
Reappears, replace the print cartridge with a new one.
Dec 19, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2010 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
Oct 04, 2009 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
Sep 11, 2009 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
Mar 17, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 22, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 29, 2008 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: